Emergency Electrician Gowanbrae – 0448150391



Call Luke now for a licensed and qualified 24/7 electrician in Gowanbrae 3043, Fully qualified, insured, licensed A-Grade electrician, registered with Energy Safe Victoria, AUSTEL, ETREC, over 10 Years electrical experience in 24hr emergency and same-day works. Up to date police check, I do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, and do not use foul language. I always clean up after each and every job. To make things even better I keep over 10,000 parts in my van so if you want it, chances are I have it. I guarantee you’ll be happy with the service i provide and I offer a lifetime guarantee on all my workmanship. So rest assured you are in safe hands. Don’t hesitate to call ME at ANY time, night or day, its never too late or too early, I will always come to you immediately. So call me now on 0448150391. We provide the following emergency electrical services (and more):

  • Electrical Fires
  • Electrical Emergency
  • Same Day Electricians
  • Home Alarm Faults
  • Night Electricians
  • Switchboard Fires
  • Complete Power Loss

Personalised quality service is our guarantee. The electrician sent to you will be your electrician from us. Any questions, follow ups, future work you can call his mobile direct and he will attend to you issues immediately .

All our electricians are fully qualified and licensed A-Grade electricians. They are also registered with Energy Safe Victoria, AUSTEL, ETREC, and have a minimum of 10 Years electrical experience. All have police checks, do not smoke, do not drink alcohol, and do not use foul language. They DO clean up after each and every job.


Whenever Gownbrae residents face an unexpected malfunction of any part of their electrical systems, they can count on a quick response from our day/night emergency electrician service. We strive to respond to every customer’s request for assistance as quickly as possible because we know that every minute that ticks by with no electrical service is disrupting either the customer’s business or their regular routine. Our service center is available round the clock to schedule an appointment with one of our highly trained and very skilled 24/7 electricians. Our professional team shows up on time, evaluates the problem as quickly as possible and goes to work instituting the solutions that will bring the electrical system back online fast.

Gowanbrae is a suburb of greater Melbourne located 13 km northwest of the city’s main business and financial corridor. Founded in 1990, its residential development formed the newest suburb governed by the City of Moreland. Covering an area of 1.3 km, the population here has now increased to almost 1900 residents. Almost 70% of these are native-born Australians, with the remaining 30% having immigrated from such diverse countries as Sri Lanka, Fiji, Italy, India, England and China.

Gowanbrae Retirement Village is a key point of interest in this newly planned community situated between Moonee Ponds Creek and Western Ring Road. There is also a broad array of new housing construction to suit families with children, retirees, singles and professionals who enjoy the shopping and recreational options here in addition to safe, quiet neighborhoods within easy commuting distance of bustling downtown Melbourne.

Residents here, the majority of whom are fairly affluent families, must rely on private automobiles for transportation since there is no railway or tram lines, although bus service was instituted in 2008. Two of the most frequently used recreational areas are the Moonee Ponds Creek Trail as well as the Western Ring Road Trail, both excellent choices for cyclists either for pleasure or for commuting into City Centre. Westfield Shopping Centre is also within a few minutes drive of any point in Gowanbrae.

About

01/04/21 – We are CLOSED until further notice. But don’t panic, there are thousands of other electricians in Melbourne, Thank you.

Emergency Electrician 24 Hr is registered with Energy Safe Victoria , ETREC and AUSTEL, offering 24/7 Service that includes Emergency Electrical Service, Switch Board upgrades, and range of of other services. We offer complete package of electrical services, whether you are looking for an extra powerpoint or more complex electrical work and is owned an run by Luke. 100% Australian owned and operated.

Call Us

01/04/21 – We are CLOSED until further notice. But don’t panic, there are thousands of other electricians in Melbourne, Thank you.

Call us 24 hours a day on 0448 150 391

On-time Guarentee or we pay you $50*
Same-day service or we pay you $50*